– will assess the treatment in twenty-four patients with severe chronic angina. The trial was conducted in order to study the safety and efficacy of the intracoronary administration of VesCell™, an autologous cellular product consisting of angiogenic cell precursors (ACPs) to patients with severe angina pectoris.
The interim results of this study have encouraged two leading hospitals in Thailand — Chaophya Hospital and Bangkok Heart Hospital — to use VesCell for off trial, compassionate treatment of no-option heart patients suffering from ischemic heart disease and congestive heart failure.
TheraVitae’s proprietary technology allows the isolation, expansion and differentiation of ACPs to an amount sufficient to induce blood vessel formation in the heart. Cells are isolated from the blood, processed outside the body and then administered to the patient during standard catheterization to areas of the heart suffering from reduced blood supply.
Commenting on the results, David Czeiger MD, Medical Director at TheraVitae said, “The promising results we have observed so far are very encouraging. We are looking forward to the completion of this study and accumulating the full follow-up data that we believe will prove the safety and efficacy of our novel treatment.”
Suphachai Chaithiraphan, MD, President of the Heart Association of Thailand and.
TheraVitae to Present Stem Cell Interim Trial Results at American Heart Association Conference
- JAVOShield – Made of aircraft grade anodized aluminum that is lightweight and strong
- Plexiglass window to protect your screen while retaining crystal screen clarity
- Neoprene foam lining to give your device bump protection and a snug fit
- Strategically placed openings to allow maximum usability within the case
- An easy to use 360 degree rotation detachable belt clip is included
JAVOShield by JAVOedge is a rugged form fitting aluminum metal case that is designed for TREO 700W to take harsh daily punishment. Made out of aircraft grade aluminum to provide the best of both worlds, a high level of protection and light enough to travel. Neoprene foam lining cushions your device inside the case preventing small bump and scratch damage. The clear plexiglass window protects your TREO 700W screen from scratches and light impacts.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter
As a Foundation for Cross-platform Apps Mobile Architecture and Infrastructure Challenges The PhoneGap – Worklight Approach Lessons Learned and Recommendations Register now for this webinar at https://1.gotomeeting/register/29255928. “Beyond the provisioning of the core mobile application functionality, companies now realize they must prioritize security, backend integration, application management and a host of enterprise needs,” said [...]
Add, at a better payout to the consumer than any competitor we are aware of. Offering to buy more phones ultimately means fewer phones being thrown away, which is a positive step for the environment, and when recycled through us, it is also a profitable step for the consumer,” said Keith Ori, CEO of SellyourCell. [...]
Battery life, and the health concerns that accompany prolonged use of the phone. At the same time, most people are becoming more and more dependent on their cell phones for everything from improving work performance to enhancing efficiency. Cell phone technology is not going to go away, and the Cell Phone Power Enhancer offers a [...]